CHAPTER SPEAKER AGREEMENT
This agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for (“Speaker”) to perform as a speaker at the eWomenNetwork (“eWN”) website (the "Service") operated by eWomenNetwork (“eWN”) ("us", "we", or "our").
The following outlines the eWN corporate policies for speakers selected to
present at an
1. All speakers are required to be registered as members of the eWomenSpeakersNetwork with their complete speaker profile posted. There is no fee to be a member of www.eWomenSpeakersNetwork.com.
2. Managing Directors may only select speakers who are members of the eWomenSpeakersNetwork.
3. Speaker’s presentation may not exceed 20 minutes and must be 100% free of any selling and focused on the content delivery of the teaching/learning message, breakthrough or insight. Only after the completion of the presentation may the MD or speaker offer any of the following: o Free download o Free gift o Complimentary session o Other free offering Speaker, specifically, may not offer: *Any product or service that involves a purchase or payment of any kind. *Dates to attend any event that is not an official eWN event.
4. Speaker will present himself/herself in a dignified manner and avoid any profanity, and in the case that profanity is used, the speaker will disqualify himself/herself from speaking at all future eWomenNetwork events.
5. Speaker is provided one complimentary registration, and if desired, one complimentary display table at the event for which they are speaking. (Note: not all venues provide display tables.) Additional “helpers” required by the speaker must pay the normal registration fee to attend the event.
6.Speaker will be showcased on the eWomenNetwork web site and promoted to the entire chapter database. Additionally, speaker will be promoted through eWomenNetwork chapter social media channels.
7. If speaker requires PowerPoint for their presentation, they will need to provide their own projector and laptop for the presentation. Where applicable, the speaker may contract with the venue directly to pay for specific A/V services such as projectors, screens if needed.
8. eWomenNetwork does not pay speakers to present at their events.
9. eWomenNetwork does not pay, reimburse or trade to cover costs for speaker travel or accommodations.
10.eWomenNetwork requires speakers to make their own travel arrangement and will not be responsible for any late or change fees should any arise. *Does not apply to Speakers with corporate partnership agreements—contact eWN for authorized speaker partnership inquiries. Failure to adhere to the policies outlined in this agreement may result in speaker being rejected as a presenter at future eWomenNetwork events. I have read and understand the meaning of this Agreement, Assignment, Waiver and Release. This document incorporates all discussion prior to the signing. I have had the opportunity to discuss this Agreement, Assignment, Waiver and Release with an attorney of my choosing.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.