Travels From: Stamford, CT,
Chris Salem is an accomplished life & business strategist, world-class speaker, award-winning author®, certified mindset expert, radio show host, and wellness advocate partnering with entrepreneurs, corporate business leaders, and sales professionals to have sustainable success at the next level by resolving the root cause to mindset barriers. He has a special passion for empowering them to take their business and life to another level by operating in the solution rather than the problem. Chris shares from experience what has worked successfully for him through understanding the root cause behind the effects of limiting patterns in our business and personal lives. He is the originator of the term Prosperneur™—an individual whose health and wealth are in alignment in a way that leads to true prosperity.
Keywords:prosperity, mindset, mindfulness, beliefs, values, wellness, success, authentic, leadershio, relationships, business, wellbeing, wealth, purpose, passion, solution, problem
Speaking Fees:Ask for Rate
In this thought provoking talk, Christopher will touch on the following questions:
A) Why do we procrastinate?
B) What habits and scripts through our life experiences hold us back from sustainable success?
C) What is Mindfulness?
D) What is the process to resolve the root cause to why we procrastinate?
You will leave with the secret formula to mastering the art mindfulness which will help you achieve your personal and business goals
During this talk, Christopher will touch on the following points:
1) Higher meaning - capturing your purpose and transforming them into goals
2) Your personal success triangle below the surface contains three growth drivers: your implanted, imprinted, and inspired mindsets
3) Your Inner Champion controls your mindset. It assumes the executive function of your brain.
4) Your Inner Champion controls your self-talk, it helps you regulate your emotions and it will activate your drivers and motivation to win
5) Your Inner Champion is also in charge of mindfulness, no-limit thinking and finding higher meaning so you can create a happier and more successful business and personal life
During his talk, Christopher will guide you as you think about the following question: what is authentic leadership? You will leave with an understanding of the attributes of authentic leaders, examples of authentic leadership and the Five "I"s to being an authentic leader.
You will leave this presentation knowing how to:
Get more accomplished in less time
Increase retention in your company
Maximize strengths and efficiency with your team
Have a happier and more motivated team
Christopher will guide you in discovering the answers to the following questions:
1) What are the eight pillars of wellness?
2) How do these pillars of wellness work together in balance to grow your business and keep in alignment with your personal life?
3) How balance will improve your business in terms of efficiency, retention, quality, and most important revenue?
You will leave this talk with action items to help you:
Find more balance
Live a healthier lifestyle
Feel and look better
Follow your passion
Develop thriving relationships
Achieve better business
Increase your income
Christopher poses the following points:
A) Building through Personal Development to hone in on your purpose
B) What is your “Why” and how to share your unique experience with others to build your business through the power of “YOU”
C) How to use Social Media & In-Person Events to build trust & credibility factor
You will leave with a greater understanding of how to:
Become a Thought Leader or Go-To expert
Generate more business
Write a book
Be on TV, radio, and podcasts
Convey and connect your message to core audience