1. EXPERIENCE EWOMENNETWORK THE #1 WOMEN’S BUSINESS COMMUNITY
8. NAMED US AN AMERICAN HERO The eWomen Foundation has awarded 115 cash grants to non-profits and 167 scholarships to emerging female leaders of tomorrow. eWomen Foundation is a 501(c) (3) non-profit Organization
6. OUR MOVEMENT Help One Million Women Entrepreneurs Each Achieve One Million Dollars in Annual Revenue
11. FACTS ABOUT EWOMENNETWORK • Founded January, 2000 • Over 500,000 women business owners and pr ofessionals connected to the network • Members in United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia • 118 Chapters • Produces over 2,000 events annually and the largest women’ s international four-day business conference in Nor th America each year • Median age range of members: 30-68 Core: 40-65 • Median household income: $150K+ • Over 1,000 business categories represented • 94% of members are entrepreneurs, CEOs, presidents or owners of their own businesses • The eWomenNetwork Foundation 501(c)(3) has awar ded to date 167 cash grants scholarships
3. WE TAKE THE WORK OUT OF NETWORKING Women love our values based approach to networking. We drive millions of dollars in transactions, promotion of their businesses and access to key resources.
9. MEET OUR FOUNDER & CEO SANDRA YANCEY • Fea tured on the Emmy Award Winning TV show The DOCTORS as their Personal & Business T ransformation Expert. • Featured in Chicken Soup for the Entr epreneur’s Soul. • #1 bestselling author of five books, including Rela tionship Networking: “The Art of Turning Contacts into Connections” and “Succeeding in Spite of Ever ything”, which rose to #1 in ten ca tegories at Amazon. • Produced The GLOW Project—called “one of the most inspiring movies ever created for women,” by the Orlando Film Festival. • Master’s of Science Degree in Organizational Development fr om The American University, W ashington D.C. • Post-graduate certification in Organization and Systems Design fr om the prestigious Gestal t Institute. Sandra is an award-winning entrepreneur recognized by the International Alliance for Women as one of the world’s 100 Top Difference Makers and by CNN as an American Hero.
7. OUR COMPLETE SUCCESS SYSTEM ACCELERATES OUR MEMBERS RESULTS, REVENUE AND ROI Networking Accountability Success Coaching Speaking Podcasting & Interviews Video Production Celebrity Branding Digital Marketing Member Profiles Mastermind Retreats PLATINUM Events International Conference & Business Expo “ICON”
2. OVER 500,000 WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS CONNECTED THROUGH CHAPTERS SPREAD ACROSS THE USA, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM, AND AUSTRALIA WE CONDUCT OVER 2,000 LIVE FACE-TO-FACE NETWORKING EVENTS ANNUALLY OUR EXCLUSIVE EVENT BRANDS
4. MEMBERSHIP COMPOSITION 94% Women are Business Owners, CEOs, Presidents 6% Corporate Professionals Age range: 30–68, Primary Core: 40–65 Our membership represents a diverse and wide range of product and service offerings. They purchase everything from technology, training, and consulting to home goods, vehicles, business services, insurance and vacations. EMPLOYEES: 1 Employee 42% 2-4 Employees 37% 5-9 Employees 10% 10-24 Employees 7% 25-49 Employees 3% 50-99 Employees 1% INCOME: < $75,000 = 11% $75,000 to < $150,000 = 14% $155,000 to < $385,000 = 17% $395,000 to < $750,000 = 29% $755,000 to < $1 million = 12% $1 million to < $3 million = 8% $3 million to < $5 million = 2%
10. HOW WE WORK WITH SPONSORS We align our sponsors with our community’s needs, wants and desires. We customize our sponsorship programs to maximize positive results and organically infuse sponsors into our culture. » Speaking at chapter events » Profile stories in blog post » Social media posts from the CEO and President » Featured at our International Conference » Branding on event invitations » Signage at events » Ads in program app » Featured in our Business Expo at Conference CONTACT: Kym Yancey Partnerships@eWomenNetwork.net 972.620.9995 Ext. 1003
5. EWOMENNETWORK’S SOCIAL IMPACT ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS: MORE THAN DOUBLE OF THESE WOMEN’S ORGANIZATIONS COMBINED! 524,441 American Business Women’s Association 9,475 Women Impacting Public Policy 13,159 eWomen Network 524,441 Ellevate Network Owners 136,750 National Association of Women Business Owners 39,515 Women’s President Org 16,246