"What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language." -- Miuccia Prada
It’s long been demonstrated that people make a judgment based on their first impression of you. This means that whether you’re on a job interview, at a business meeting, or attending a networking event, you have just a few seconds to make a good first impression and establish yourself as the successful person you strive to be.
But “dressing for success” isn’t just for stronger performance and achieving your dreams. London fashion psychologist Rose Turner also suggests that “wearing something special helps break the monotony of lockdown and lifting people’s mood.”
You Glow, Girl is a one-of-a-kind Accelerated Networking Event with three experts sharing key components on how to get your glow on after a long sedentary year behind screens.
1. LISA BLOUGH is a professional organizer whose passion is helping her clients live a simpler, more productive, efficient and less stressful life. With a compassionate but firm approach, she’ll help us unpack the “very real” attachments we have to clothes and how to let go and make decisions quickly and without regret. Her website is: www.hotmessorganizing.com
2. Once you’ve decided what to keep and what to release, independent cabi stylist, SHERI BEATTY, shares how your clothes can create illusions and how elevating your look from “dressed versus styled”, will command attention. Her website is: www.SheriBeatty.cabiOnline.ca
3. These days, your clients want to get to know, like and trust you before they buy your services. One way to help gain this know-like-trust factor is to share more photos of YOU on your social media. Brand photographer LINDSAY SULLIVAN will share simple and effective posing tips that will help us feel more confident and beautiful in our photos. Her website is: https://sullivan.photos/
And there is more… this event will be completed with a GLOWING GIVEAWAY valued at over $900! Raffle tickets can be purchased throughout the month of May by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org #raffle25 for 1 ticket or 3 for #raffle50. Proceeds support the eWomenNetwork Foundation. This giveaway includes:
- A 3-hour closet declutter consult with Lisa Blough
- A 3-hour personal style consult with Sheri Beatty
- 1-hour outdoor portrait photography session with Lindsay Sullivan, including 5 high-resolution images (edited and commercial use license)
|Start Date||05/20/2021 06:30 PM|
|End Date||05/20/2021 08:30 PM|
|Informal Networking||6:00 PM|
Online - Zoom link will be provided